“I’m not talking about the Graveyard as a location, but of the entangled thoughts you get when visiting a graveyard. Usually you’re there to visit someone who’s died, and you think in broad terms about what they’ve become and your own mortality and about what time means. We’re alone in the field, always at a distance. And people appear and disappear from your life.
Grief comes in the form of much larger thoughts; it’s more philosophical and it leads to a confused state of mind. You don’t get those thoughts from checking your emails! It’s a pullback from details and its grand and isolating.”
- T&A - YMT
Comments Off on Feist – The Graveyard
- SPLASHH - All I Wanna Do
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra - From The Sun
- Incisive - Winners Feat. Julian Marley & Dionne Reid
- Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U Ft 2Chainz, Kendrick Lamar
- Young Galaxy - Sleepwalk With Me (Official Video)
- May McDonough & Company - Bully boy with a glass eye (Stream)
- Interview: Fjer a burning Soul
Want to say something?
Comments are closed.